Sunday, January 29, 2012

OSG Buzzer Beater: Idaho State Shoots Down Big Sky Leader Weber State

The Weber State Wildcats are the Big Sky Conference front runners. Saturday the Wildcats faced Idaho State and left Pocatello, Idaho with the tails between their legs.

Kenny McGowen nailed a three point shot at the buzzer to give the Bengals a 64-62 win over the Wildcats.

Here's the highlights. (Thanks KPVI Pocatello, ID)



“I felt it. As soon as I let it go and I heard the buzzer I knew it was happening." McGowen said in a press conference after the game. "That is a big one to be here at the Division I level. Weber State has an awesome team and the best player in the league. That is big. For us to come out with this win is huge.”

McGowen led the Bengals with 19 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment