Thursday, June 14, 2012

Terry Bradshaw Says If He Had A Son "I Would Not Let Him Play Football."

[HT: Sports Business Daily]

Terry Bradshaw had a legendary career as quarterback of the Pittsburgh Steelers winning four Super Bowls.

Bradshaw also suffered a few knocks to the head six he claims were serious concussions to the point of unconsciousness. To this day Bradshaw still feels the effects from those head shots.

With that said Bradshaw’s comments about the game football where a little shocking in a recent appearance with Jay Leno on The Tonight Show.
“If I had a son today . . . I would not let him play football,”
Here’s the exchange between Bradshaw and Leno from nbc.com (NBC Universal)



If you don’t think brain injuries from football are a concern just listen to what Terry Bradshaw said.  Football will be on the decline. 
Bradshaw’s statement on not letting his son play football (for the record Bradshaw has two daughters) is becoming the norm with parents. 
I have a nine year old son and could care less if he plays football.  I did and love it.  Do I want my son to play, not really.
Bradshaw went on to say that the only reason the NFL cares is because they are forced from litigation.
As of now Bradshaw has not joined on the concussion lawsuits against the NFL

No comments:

Post a Comment