Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bay Area Blues: First Melky, Now Colon Busted For PED

((HT: KGO-TV))

First it was the Melky Cabrera saga over on the Bay... which is still ongoing... and now inland, it's Bartolo Colon and his suspension for 50 games for testing positive for testosterone levels above the norm.

"I apologize to the fans, to my teammates and to the Oakland A's," Colon said in a statement released by the MLBPA. "I accept responsibility for my actions and I will serve my suspension as required by the joint drug program."

Here's what the fans think...


The suspension is for the last 40 games of the regular season and the next 10 games- wherever they are (post-season or next season)...

Colon is out almost $470,000, but he would have earned another $250,000 if he started in his turn in the A's rotation Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment