Wednesday, September 19, 2012

John L.Smith Wants You To Smile, Life Is Good


Three games into the John L. Smith era at Arkansas the Razorbacks began the season in the Top 10, lost to Louisiana – Monroe blowing a 21 point second half lead and looked really, really bad on national TV against Alabama. 
Even though the Hogs are off to a 1-2 start, Smith wants you to smile. (Thanks Arkansas Sports 360)




Of course at halftime of the Alabama/Arkansas game Smith had this classic nugget.




I’m way to biased writing this since I was born and raised a Razorback fan.  The ULM sickened me watching the Hogs get Warhawked.  Saturday I was embarrassed watching this team fold to Jolly ole St. Nick’s Alabama team.
My chin will be up coach Smith and I’m a soldier in Razorback nation.  I hope I speak for all Razorback fans in asking that you just get this team prepared to defeat Rutgers, the Scarlet Knights are pretty good.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment