Monday, September 24, 2012

Vincent Van Schaub... Mays Hit Takes A Piece With It...

The HQ will admit that there were a couple of shots yesterday that caused us to cringe a little bit...

And, we also think that it's because there are replacement officials that we're having incidents like Ed Reed vs. Deion Branch and Von Miller and Joe Mays vs. Matt Schaub...

Evidence below...
((HT: NFL on CBS/youtube))

So, we now find out that Schaub lost a piece of his ear in all that violence...

"I felt fine. I just lost a piece of my ear," Schaub said. "I was bleeding, and my helmet came off so I had to come out for a play, but I was fine."

Sure, the HQ will be the first to say that we feel "fine" too when we lose a part of a body part...

For the record, TJ Yates came in for the mandatory one play substitution and that was it...
Schaub kept playing and Houston held on for the 31-25 win... 

No comments:

Post a Comment