Sunday, February 17, 2013

OSG Prem: Warnock Not A Fan Of Leeds Fans

((HT: FA Cup/youtube))

Manchester City is rolling right now in the FA Cup...

They took it to Leeds United 4-0 after pairing Yaya Toure, Tevez, and Aguero up front for the first time since the pre-season.

During the latter stages at the game, Leeds fans jumped on manager Neil Warnock chanting "Warnock- time to go" in their fan's end as the game came to a close.

"I don't deserve that (abuse) after the year I have had, but I am unlucky to have been at three clubs with three takeovers," he said.

"I understand their feelings and the noise they make shows what sort of club it is. If we go up, the owners know I won't be here and the further away we get (from promotion) the club will be looking to see what they're going to do and, if I can, I will help them."

Here's Warnock after the loss...


Warnock has been involved with 8 straight promotion opportunities and Leeds United is eight points away from the playoff picture in the Championship.

No comments:

Post a Comment