Monday, March 11, 2013

UPSET & BUZZER BEATER: Albany Denies Stony Brook A Date At The Dance

UAlbany's Mike Black
Stony Brook was the number one seed in the America East Conference Tournament but the only shot the Seawolves had of dancing in March was to win the tournament.
Well Albany had something to say about that.  Mike Black, who led the Great Danes with 16 points, scored his last two at the buzzer to win it for Albany.
Check out the video from UAlbanySports.com:


"It was the easiest basket I scored all night," Black said. "I trust coach to put the ball in my hands. He had a lot of trust in me and I'm thankful for that."
Albany’s 61-59 win in the America East semifinal advances the Great Danes into the conference tournament finals.  The Great Danes face Vermont Saturday in the America East final.

No comments:

Post a Comment