Saturday, November 30, 2013

Oregon Barely Wins The Civil War 36-35, Sixth Win In A Row Over Oregon State

The 117th Civil War Between Oregon and Oregon State came down to a 12 yard touchdown pass from Marcus Mariota to Josh Huff with 29 seconds left to give the Ducks and 36-35 win over the Beavers.

Thanks Fox Sports 1:

Thanks KEZI-TV, Eugene, Oregon

"Quite frankly, it was a bad throw," Mariota said. "Huff made a great catch. I said, 'Thank you, man, that would've looked bad.'"

“It’s surreal,” Huff was quoted in the Eugene (OR) Register-Guard. “I didn’t imagine my last game would come down like that. It was everything I dreamed of. As a little kid growing up in the backyard playing with my dad and cousins, I always went through those scenarios, and it finally came true. I have been waiting for this moment.”


Huff's touchdown winner capped off a career day with 186 yards receiving, 10th best in Duck history.  Huff added career highs in receptions with 9 and touchdowns with three.


Not a bad final impression by Josh Huff to the Duck fans in Eugene.  A career day, the winning touchdown catch against their in-state rival and the sixth win in a row of Oregon State.




No comments:

Post a Comment